FOOD CART TRAILER TYPICAL FEATURES
The following Typical Features is a starter list commonly included with NMK FOOD CART TRAILERS. NMK Customers are free to add or subtract features, as needed, and a final Quote will be adjusted accordingly when customer choices are completed.
• EXHAUST: Type 1 Stainless Steel Exhaust Hood and Variable Speed Fan Motor
• STAINLESS STEEL WALL WRAP: Over 1/2″ Gypsum Board Fire Barrier installed under the hood.
• PLUMBING SYSTEM: Plumbing System for class IV Concession Trailer: Three Compartment Sink, Hand Sink, Water Pump, Propane Water Heater, 35 gallon fresh water tank, 42 gallon gray water tank
• ELECTRICAL SYSTEM: 100amp Breaker Box (30-60 Amp Main Breaker), Ceiling Fluorescent Lighting w/wall switches, 6 GFI outlets, all surface mounted conduit.
• AWNING DOOR/SERVICE WINDOWS: (3′x4′, 4′x4′, 5′x4′, 6′x4′, plus custom sizes), Gas Shocks, w/ Locking Latch Bolts
• ENTRY DOOR: 36″ – 48″ W X 80″ H
• EXTERIOR SERVICE SHELVES: stainless steel sized to your needs
• INTERIOR CEILING HEIGHTS: 7′ to 8′ Available
• ROOF VENT: 14″ X 14″ non-powered
• CORNER POST DROP DOWN JACKS
• FLOORING OPTIONS: Aluminum Tread-Plate
Optional Feature: Removable Hitch
Optional Feature: Aluminum over Plywood Tongue Platform
Optional Feature: Sliding Tempered Glass Service Windows (with screens)
Optional Feature: Propane Generator
Optional Feature: Propane System and Tanks
Optional Feature: Fire Suppression
*Cooking appliances are customer provided and often purchased from a restaurant supply company.