CUSTOM FOOD TRAILERS
USES: CATERING, STREET VENDING, SPECIAL EVENTS
NMK offers top of the line custom Food Trailers and custom Food Carts outfitted by licensed professionals, installing all new materials, plumbing, electric, exhaust and mechanical systems and appliances. All NMK Food Trailer outfitting materials and equipment are of highest quality and are newly built for the toughest demands of the food service industry. Installed appliances are selected with customer approval to serve your menu and production requirements. NMK trailer shells are custom manufactured to NMK specs and nationally approved for highway use.
NMK’s Food Cart customers include professional caterers, restaurants and street vendors who require high-quality equipment built for volume production and durability. Fill out the Quote Request form below to get price quotes and spec details for our standard Food Trailer packages (14', 16', 18', 20' or 24' lengths).
NMK CUSTOM FOOD TRAILERS AND CUSTOM FOOD CARTS
Yolk, Portland, Oregon
Toast Cafe owner Donald Kotler contracted NMK to build the Yolk Food Trailer in Portland, Oregon. The Yolk brunch menu is not be missed, located on SE Woodstock and 48th Avenue! Click here to visit Yolk online
Shut Up And Eat, Portland, Oregon
John Fimmano and Glenn Hollenbeck commissioned Northwest Mobile Kitchens to build a solid food trailer serving an east coast Italian and hot sandwich menu. Shut Up and Eat successfully outgrew their Food Cart and catering business, and now operates a successful brick and mortar restaurant in Portland at SE Gladstone and 39th Avenue.
Tacos La Roca, Chelan, Washington
Tacos La Roca in central Washington upgraded their old catering trailer to a new, 24 foot custom design from Northwest Mobile Kitchens. Now they can serve farmworkers in this agricultural community faster and more efficiently.
DETAILS AND SPECIFICATIONS:
Food Trailer Dimensions:
- Interiors range from 14’ to 28’ Length, 96” Width and 84” to 90” interior ceiling heights (+/-).
- Overall Length: Add 36” +/- for trailer tongue.
- Frame: Double 6” I Beam, roof & floor cross members at 24” O.C. Wall hat posts 16” O.C. Roof vent 14” x 14”. Dexter leaf spring 4” drop axles, corner post drop down jacks.
Food Trailer Features:
- WALL & CEILING FINISH: White Aluminum sheeting over plywood & 1″ Polystyrene Insulation
- EXHAUST SYSTEM: Stainless Steel Exhaust Hood (type 1) and Fan Motor (variable speed,roof mounted, restaurant quality, grease rated).
- STAINLESS STEEL WALL WRAP(below hood): Over 1/2″ Gypsum Board Fire Barrier beneath hood
- PLUMBING SYSTEM:Plumbing System for class IV Concession Vehicles & installed by a licensed plumber: Stainless Three Compartment Sink, Stainless Hand Sink, Water Pump, electric 7 gal Water Heater, 35 gallon FRESH water tank, 42 gallon GRAY water tank.
- ELECTRICAL SYSTEM:100amp Breaker Box, 30 to 50amp Main Breaker, Ceiling LED Lighting with two wall switches, 6 outlets, and 2 junction boxes.
- AWNING DOOR/SERVICE WINDOWS:(42” H x 5’ or 6’ W, plus custom sizes), Gas Shocks, w/ Locking Latch Bolts.
- SLIDING TEMPERED GLASS SERVICE WINDOWS (With Screens)
- ENTRY DOOR:38″ W X 80″ H.
- EXTERIOR SERVICE SHELVES:stainless steel sized to customer’s needs.
- FLOORING OPTIONS:Aluminum Tread-Plate (Other options available)
- SPECIALTY EQUIPMENT:
• Generator (propane or gasoline)
• Propane lines and Tanks
• Fire Suppression – Ansul System
- Stainless tables.
- Graphic Wraps & Design Service.
- Air Conditioning
*Cooking appliances are selected during NMK Design Phase prior to Food Trailer Outfitting, then installed by NMK during the Outfitting Phase.