The Pacific Northwest has long been home to world-class coffee roasters, serving some of the best coffee on the planet. NW Mobile Kitchens has been privileged to work with great local roasters in taking coffee brands mobile. Whether your vision is a sleek Coffee Sprinter Van built to serve urban customers on city streets, or a Coffee Trailer you can park in a prime location – NMK has the experience to design and build the perfect Mobile Coffee Vehicle to meet your dreams.
‘From the first conversation with Walt, through the design and construction phases, to the handing off of the keys, NMK Fabricators has been absolutely fantastic to work with. I told him my ideal coffee truck would run on solar and batteries, but I knew that that dream could be a nightmare logistically… Walt researched and found a great company in Joule Case that could outfit my van with environmentally friendly alternative energy. I am so grateful to him – for being patient with equipment shortages and shipment delays, adapting to and working in a small space, being open to suggestions while offering constructive opinions.’
PREVIOUS COFFEE TRUCK PROJECTS
STOKED Roasters Coffee Sprinter Van, Hood River, OR
NMK designed and built this amazing mobile coffee/espresso van for Hood River, Oregon-based STOKED Roasters. Targeting their brand to endurance athletes, this Mercedes Sprinter will travel across diverse climate zones – from mountain top ski slopes and ocean surfing beaches to desert marathon races, nationwide.
KOHI TIME Coffee Van, Portland, OR
Kohi Time owner Genelle came to us with the dream of a compact, mobile coffee van on wheels that would be fully electric and solar powered. We helped her to research the available options and had a great time making her dreams come to life. Now Kohi TIme is hitting the streets in style with its environmentally friendly energy sourcing and super tasty beverages.
FSTOP Cafe Coffee Trailer, Bainbridge Island, WA
NMK converted this vintage 1950 Boles Aero trailer into a classic mobile coffee vending cart for FSTOP Café. It’s now a regular presence at area Farmer Markets and community events on Bainbridge Island, Washington.
COFFEE TRUCK DETAILS AND SPECIFICATIONS:
Coffee Truck Dimensions
- Coffee Truck Interiors are typically 10’ to 14’ Long, 84”+ Wide and 78”+ interior ceiling heights.
Coffee Truck Features
- WALL & CEILING FINISH: White Aluminum sheeting over plywood & 1″ Polystyrene Insulation, or a variety of alternative options available.
- PLUMBING SYSTEM:Plumbing Systems are designed to conform with local Health Dept. requirements & installed by a licensed plumber: compact size drop-in 3 compartment sink and compact drop-in Hand Sink mounted in countertop, faucets, Water Pump, electric 7 gal Water Heater, 35 gallon FRESH water tank, 42 gallon GRAY water tank (for 3 comp & hand sink). Separate water system dedicated to Espresso machines includes: 5 gal water jugs with submersible pump, dedicated to espresso machine and portable 7 gal gray water tank.
- ELECTRICAL SYSTEM:100amp Breaker Box, 30 to 50amp Main Breaker, Ceiling LED Lighting with one wall switch. Outlets and junction boxes as required.
- AWNING DOOR/SERVICE WINDOWS:(32” H x 36” W, plus custom sizes) w/ Locking Latch Bolts & gas shocks.
- SLIDING TEMPERED GLASS SERVICE WINDOWS (optional)
- ENTRY DOOR:rear swing doors.
- EXTERIOR SERVICE SHELVES:stainless steel sized to customer’s needs.
- FLOORING OPTIONS:Linoleum or variety of floating floor options available.
- SPECIALTY EQUIPMENT:
• Generator (propane or gasoline) in sealed metal box w/ exterior access panel.
Stainless tables, compact storage cabinets.
- Graphic Wraps & Design Service.
- Air Conditioning
• Espresso machine, coffee grinders, coffee brewer, under-counter refrigerator, drop-in knock box, stainless steal work table.
*Appliances are selected during NMK Design Phase prior to Food Truck Outfitting, then installed by NMK during the Outfitting Phase.