Northwest Mobile Kitchens (NMK) custom builds high-quality Food Trucks, Catering Trailers, Promotional and Mobile Business Vehicles. Our commitment to excellence in design, craftsmanship and culinary knowledge has earned NMK a reputation as the leading builder of mobile kitchens in the Pacific Northwest.
In NMK’s five years in business, we’ve built some 45 mobile kitchens for restaurant and food service professionals located in Oregon, Washington, California, Alaska and Montana. Whether this is your first investment in a Food Truck, or you’re an established food service or restaurant expanding into new territory with a catering vehicle, NMK’s talented team of craftsmen and designers bring years of building experience to each project.
The Food Truck and catering businesses are booming in the Pacific Northwest, and our mobile kitchens are built to last so you can focus on what you do best – serving great meals to your customers.
- Whole Foods Market: ‘My Street Grocery’ – Trolley bus mobile grocery, Portland, OR
- Clif Family Winery Catering Food Truck, St. Helena, CA
- Downriggers Restaurant Catering Food Truck, Friday Harbor, WA
- Frozen Yogurt Truck, Davis, CA
- City of Missoula Food Trailer for Parks & Recreation, Missoula, MT
- Bon Appetit Management Co. Catering Truck, Intel Campus, Hillsboro, OR
- Now Make Me A Sandwich Food Truck, Seattle, WA
- Napkin Friends Food Truck, Seattle, WA
- My Chef Lynn Food and Catering Truck, Issaquah, WA
- Yolk Food Trailer, Portland, OR
- Big Ass Sandwiches Food Trailer, Portland, OR
NMK’s Food Trucks range in size from 14’ to 18’ in interior length, and are each uniquely outfitted to your menu, with standards comparable to a newly-built restaurant kitchen. Whether your goal is street food vending or gourmet catering, your menu options and creativity are virtually unlimited.
Food Cart and Catering Trailers
NMK’s Food Trailers range in size from 16’ to 28’, offering a great way to branch into the mobile food, concession and catering industries. NMK has custom-built Food Trailers throughout the Pacific Northwest for first time street vendors, restaurants expanding their territory, and catering companies serving both private and public events.
Promotional & Business Vehicles
NMK helps businesses reach their customers where they are – out and about, and on the road. If your company has a vision of taking its business mobile, call us to find out how NMK can help. From food sampling vehicles to mobile grocery stores, we have the experience to design and build a broad range of mobile business projects.