CUSTOM FOOD TRUCK SERVICES
Food Trucks today are fast becoming a global industry, well-represented in cities and towns throughout the U.S. and around the world.
NMK’s custom Food Trucks range in size from 14’ to 18’ interior length and are each uniquely outfitted to fit your brand with comparable standards of a restaurant kitchen. Whether your goal is street food vending or gourmet catering, your menu options and creativity are virtually unlimited.
NMK CUSTOM FOOD TRUCK PROJECTS
Pecos Pit BBQ, Kent, Washington
Pecos Pit BBQ is a new Seattle-based restaurant chain planning to open more than 20 new locations in the Pacific Northwest. Founder Gerry Kingen was only 21 when he purchased his first restaurant in Seattle, and at age 25 purchased the original Seattle Red Robin Tavern, later growing Red Robin into an international restaurant chain. NW Mobile Kitchens is proud to have completed the first Food Truck for Pecos Pit International Franchise, based at their corporate headquarters and central commissary in Kent, WA.
Alaska Weathervane Seafoods, Seattle, Washington
With three 100 foot fishing boats off the coast of Alaska, this company hauls in 250,000 lbs of fresh ocean scallops per year to serve out of their new food truck. NMK got to sample their amazing scallop tacos before they pulled out of the parking lot!
Anthony's Restaurants, Seattle, Washington
Just completed in July 2018, this recent Food Truck will serve catering and events for Anthony’s – a group of 22 restaurants from Seattle to Spokane and Coeur d’Alene, Idaho, plus their own wholesale Seafood Company.
Bon Appetit Management Company, Hillsboro, Oregon
Bon Appetit is an on-site restaurant company offering full food service management to corporations, universities and museums in 32 states. BAMCO originally hired NMK to design and build a full service catering truck to do both street vending and catering in Seattle. The Food Truck was later moved to the Intel Campus in Hillsboro, where it now performs the same function for Intel’s employees.
Now Make Me A Sandwich, Seattle, Washington
This Seattle food business wanted a truck that could move easily between locations and turn out great-tasting hot sandwiches. Our custom food truck design and build out gave owner Ryan O’Toole and his three-person crew just the right Food Truck he needed to serve crowds and long lines throughout downtown Seattle in changing locations. Visit www.nowmakemeasandwich.com online.
Napkin Friends, Seattle, Washington
Napkin Friends owner Jonny Silverberg approached NMK for a Food Truck design to bring his innovative menu, featuring latke press sandwiches, to the streets of Seattle and to catered events. The result was a smart and simple ‘Hoodless Food Truck’ with a totally unique menu that was wisely designed to make use of a commissary kitchen for major food prep work. Visit www.napkinfriends.com to learn more about Seattle’s first Jewish Food Truck.
DETAILS AND SPECIFICATIONS:
Food Truck Dimensions
- Kitchen Interiors dimensions: Typically 14’ to 18’ Long, 90” Wide and 84” interior ceiling heights
- Truck Exterior dimensions: 24’ to 26’ Length
Food Truck Features
- WALL & CEILING FINISH: White Aluminum sheeting over plywood & 1″ Polystyrene Insulation
- EXHAUST SYSTEM: Stainless Steel Exhaust Hood (type 1) and Fan Motor (variable speed,roof mounted, restaurant quality, grease rated)
- STAINLESS STEEL WALL WRAP (below stainless hood): Over 1/2″ Gypsum Board Fire Barrier below stainless hood
- PLUMBING SYSTEM: Plumbing System built for class IV Concession Vehicles & installed by a licensed plumber: Stainless Three Compartment Sink, Stainless Hand Sink, faucets, Water Pump, electric 7 gal Water Heater, 35 gallon FRESH water tank, 42 gallon GRAY water tank
- ELECTRICAL SYSTEM: 100amp Breaker Box, 30 to 50amp Main Breaker, Ceiling LED Lighting with two wall switches, 6 outlets, and 2 junction boxes
- AWNING DOOR/SERVICE WINDOWS: (42” H x 5’ or 6’ W, plus custom sizes) w/ Locking Latch Bolts & gas shocks
- SLIDING TEMPERED GLASS SERVICE WINDOWS (With Screens)
- ENTRY DOOR: 38″ W X 80″ H, or rear swing doors
- EXTERIOR SERVICE SHELVES: stainless steel sized to customer’s needs
- FLOORING OPTIONS: Aluminum Tread-Plate (Other options available)
- SPECIALTY EQUIPMENT:
• Generator (propane or gasoline) in sealed metal box w/ exterior access panel
• Propane lines and Tanks
• Fire Suppression – Ansul System
- Stainless tables
- Graphic Wraps & Design Service
- Air Conditioning
*Cooking appliances are selected during NMK Design Phase prior to Food Truck Outfitting, then installed by NMK during the Outfitting Phase.